Join Our Team
Start date: June 2015
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Under the direction and supervision of the Production Manager, the Company Manager attends to a myriad of details associated with contracting, budget tracking, production payroll and expenses, and guest artist support.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Process invoices, purchase orders, check requests, petty cash/credit card reports
· Oversee day-to-day business relationship between Paper Mill and guest artists including but not limited to:
-transportation & housing needs for guest artists & staff
-appointments for worker’s comp related doctor visits
-arrange all catering needs during tech
-preparation of materials (e.g., scripts/scores, welcome packets)
-handle ticket requests for guest artists with box office
-insure creature comforts of guest artists
· Create and track housing & transportation budgets.
· Oversee maintenance of company vehicles
· Collaborate with Artistic and Executive Departments regarding contractual issues & needs of the cast.
· Keep Production Manager, Associate Artistic Director and Executive Associate informed of all developments relative to guest artists of Paper Mill productions.
· Complete special projects and assignments as directed by Production Manager.
All candidates should have experience in Production and/or working knowledge of backstage processes as well as proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office and ability to learn ticketing software. Long hours including some weekends are a requirement. A valid driver’s license is required. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and willing to take on a variety of challenges, possess excellent communication skills, have the ability to work with a wide range of personalities and be sensitive and diplomatic in delicate situations.
This is a full-time salaried position with competitive benefits. Paper Mill Playhouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages a diverse applicant pool for this position.
Please send resumes with references to:
Anne Pollock, Human Resources Manager
No phone calls please
REPORTS TO: Subscription Manager